Friday, March 28, 2014

// //

And-1 T-Shirts That Took It Too Far, But We Didn't Know They Took It Too Far

Remember And 1 shirts?  They were those novelty basketball shirts that did the shit-talking for you because you were likely too busy missing layups and thinking you were way better than you were.  It made me think about how some of those shirts crossed a couple of lines.  Namely, every single shirt attacked all of your strong female relationships:

This jacked, bald-headed, faceless (he black though), dude is just straight up implying that he already stole your girl.  Like, before even getting on the court and assessing each other's skills, he ended your relationship and convinced her to date him.  That's pretty outlandish and frankly, logistically hard to believe.

That's a picture of simple assault.  No way around it.  That's a woman getting attacked.  Oh, you want me to think that woman being attacked in the graphic is my mother too?  AND you're implying that her wig quality is piss poor?  This might be the lowest of the low as far as diss shirts go.

Yikes.  Well at least this one isn't attacking my mother or my girlfriend - we're finally making progress.  I'll be honest, if a guy killed me out there and just pointed at this shirt, I'd probably go home.  I wouldn't necessarily "give up" the game, but I'd definitely reevaluate things.  For one, I'd NEVER try to play with that guy again because he's clearly scary and marked his territory all over my carcass.

"Oh shit, your mom has type-2 diabetes and they had to amputate her right foot, dawg"

"Yeah, I dunked on a kid with a genetic disposition for high cholesterol"

"Your mother has a nice butt and I'd like to have sex with her"

None of these are ok.

This is clearly fake (h/t Collegehumor), but is it really that far off?  Dude wants to eviscerate your soul over a pick up game.  Shooty hoops.  He wants to eat your soul and floss with your hopes and dreams all over some after work exercise.

With all that said, Hot Sauce just stole this dude's girl and his mother, forced him into retirement and Grim Reaper-style absorbed his soul and left him in a abyss of despair. If he was wearing an And 1 shirt, there was a very good chance that he would be arrested right on the spot.

11 Reactions to this post

1. Jack Son said... December 29, 2017 at 3:44 PM

These are textured men's weaves that produce a diagonal structure and gives the shirts interesting accents. Both weaves are warmer than classic poplin so are favoured in the colder seasons.
    www.teesnow.com.au

2. Unknown said... September 1, 2018 at 8:02 AM

Eventually the T-Shirt would be utilized as a political tool for protest and in certain times and places ever, an image of revolution and change.kids

3. Jack Son said... April 22, 2019 at 8:36 AM

Are the t-shirts easily linked to your company? Most importantly is the overall design of the t-shirts. You don't want a t-shirt that is too flashy or not attractive, but at the same time you want the shirt to display your company's name proudly.teeript

4. Amyy Silva said... May 29, 2019 at 2:57 PM

Regularly, T-shirts go under the category easygoing wear. Nonetheless, there are various different types of T-shirts accessible. T-shirts have enough merits to be considered as a separate category.https://www.redbubble.com/people/yetileti/

5. Cruise said... September 1, 2019 at 1:14 PM

For those early teen children or adolescents, T-shirts that depict characters from Marvel comics are always a safe decision for boys.Babykledij

6. Azlan said... October 19, 2019 at 9:39 AM

Eventually the T-Shirt would be used as a political tool for protest and in certain times and places in history, a symbol of revolution and change.CosplayHero

7. markthomson said... December 27, 2019 at 9:36 AM

Wow what a Great Information about World Day its very nice informative post. thanks for the post. papa t shirt

8. Tiffany Jones said... February 10, 2020 at 3:47 AM

Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. Christian T-Shirts Designs

9. Unknown said... March 23, 2020 at 8:33 AM

It's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. steampunk mugs

10. yanmaneee said... May 21, 2020 at 4:33 AM

moncler jackets
    golden goose
    hermes
    jordan shoes
    jordan shoes
    yeezy 500
    vans
    yeezy shoes
    air jordan
    converse outlet

11. Carter said... June 28, 2020 at 12:28 PM

Women's t-shirts with various printed slogans and pictures have been a popular choice for many years and are likely to remain so this year; Custom Iron On Patches the prints can include anything from funny slogans through to controversial and sexy pictures.