Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Posted by Dub Jeezy // at 10:56 PM //
^without a doubt, one of the most important songs of my life
Pokemon thoughts. Add yours in the comments
-Magikarp was about that life
-How were Pokemon able to have conversations when they could only say their names?
Never made sense to me. Two Pikachus could talk for like 45 minutes saying only the word, "Pikachu." If that's the case, there had to be at least 100,000 inflections, pronunciations, and volumes of that damn word.
-Did anyone try to beat the game with a bunch of wack-ass Pokemon?
Did anyone march out a squad of Rattata, Metapod, Lickitung, Jynx, Tauros, Ditto, Eggsecute, and Nidoran ♂? Just a trash ass squad that lost most of the matches they participated in with the least creative attacks. Lickitung weirding everyone out, Rattata tail-whipping foes until they threw up on themselves and Metapod getting hard as a motherfucker. It'd be a privilege to lose to "The Replacements" of the Pokemon world.
-I lost to Gary in that first match one time
Never admitted this until today. You know that first match where you are automatically set to win? Yeah, I lost that. One time I messed around and decided to use "Leer" instead of tackle two times in a row. Got cocky and felt the burn.
-Remember battling people with the link cable?
Went to school with my velcro wallet that had no money in it, a single key that didn't open any door in my house, my lunch bag and my link cable. I once went 10-0 in one day and had the "Juice" for a little while.
-Jynx was a racially insensitive, black-transvestite prostitute
-I walked around the Casino and pressed A at least 100,000 times.
You know what I'm talking about
Sometimes you have to charge it to the game and throw the Master Ball at a Tauros. Caught Mewtwo with a Great Ball. #Swerve
-I watched this video "researching" for this blog
.....I fully understand that if you didn't like Pokemon, you will probably never read this blog again.
WMsDiary On Twitter
What's Hot This Week
-CNN Reports: Boston Resident, 21, rearranged an entire weight room, killing 6 innocent bystanders. In general, I have always been a physic...
Immediately following my quitting of work yesterday, two of my main bros and I made the pilgrimage to the great times mecca known as New Yor...
Begs the obvious question: how did this person find out that their dog's asshole looked like the big JC? This is one of those things...
Boys vs. Girls. The oldest, strangest, hormone-fueled fight that we've all engaged in. As men, we start out hating them, we get confus...
Jokes aside, this dude is going to die. Like within the week. In all honesty, I've never seen a more killable dude. Pretty sure I...
The Old Stuff
- Things They JUST Found Out: Blowing On Nintendo Ca...
- Is It Bad That I Don't Want The Brooklyn Nets To S...
- 7-Up And Duck-Duck-Goose Were Social Decision Make...
- WHAT? HOW? NO? WHERE?! GOD WHY?!
- Babies Aren't So Bad After All
- I Think Everyone Is Afraid To Talk About Google Ch...
- The Apple Maps App Has Gamechanging Accuracy
- Guys, Which One Sucks More?
- Anyone Else Have The Urge To Discuss Pokemon Red/B...
- Kill It!
- Props To Scientists: We Just Discovered This VERY ...
- My Home...
- Is It Bad That Getting A Free Burrito At Chipotle ...
- Hey Ocean, I'm All Set
- And Here's "Kong Suni", The Farting And Shitting D...
- Working Man's Diary ("WMD") Is Destroying Syria Fr...
- Introducing "Oogieloves", The Movie That Cost $60M...
- Probably Not The Best Tat To Get
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2011 (565)
- ► 2010 (647)
Powered by Blogger.