Thursday, September 27, 2012
Posted by Dub Jeezy // at 9:45 PM //
First off, I have no fucking clue what that second picture means, at all. Secondly, "Daily Blow" and "No Abuse" could have been termed a little differently. Thirdly, Smash Brothers.
Let's brush aside the fact that this study was released a smooth 12 years after the last cartridge was ever blown and think about how preposterous this shit is. Games didn't work, we blew them and they worked. Simple as that. Don't need beakers and Bunsen burners to figure that out. Sure there were more extreme methods, but blowing it got it done at least 85% of the time (I've never been more confident in a completely made-up percentage).
Did those scientist know about the "alignment" trick? I bet that wasn't in the lab report. You remember when games wouldn't work unless you angled the cartridge in correctly? Pretty sure Donkey Kong was straight up broken unless it was at a 177 degree angle. Eff what you heard, science is stupid.
FYI, "Extreme Methods" included:
-licking your finger and dusting the cartridge yourself
-involving rubbing alcohol for no reason
-asking Mom to buy Q-Tips
-crying until things fixed themselves
WMsDiary On Twitter
What's Hot This Week
-CNN Reports: Boston Resident, 21, rearranged an entire weight room, killing 6 innocent bystanders. In general, I have always been a physic...
Immediately following my quitting of work yesterday, two of my main bros and I made the pilgrimage to the great times mecca known as New Yor...
In case you live under a rock, don't have Twitter or have better things to do with your time, Miguel scissor-kick leg-dropped a young wo...
This is like when George Clooney was on the boat in "A Perfect Storm" and he knew that he was going to die. Just leaving it al...
Jokes aside, this dude is going to die. Like within the week. In all honesty, I've never seen a more killable dude. Pretty sure I...
The Old Stuff
- Things They JUST Found Out: Blowing On Nintendo Ca...
- Is It Bad That I Don't Want The Brooklyn Nets To S...
- 7-Up And Duck-Duck-Goose Were Social Decision Make...
- WHAT? HOW? NO? WHERE?! GOD WHY?!
- Babies Aren't So Bad After All
- I Think Everyone Is Afraid To Talk About Google Ch...
- The Apple Maps App Has Gamechanging Accuracy
- Guys, Which One Sucks More?
- Anyone Else Have The Urge To Discuss Pokemon Red/B...
- Kill It!
- Props To Scientists: We Just Discovered This VERY ...
- My Home...
- Is It Bad That Getting A Free Burrito At Chipotle ...
- Hey Ocean, I'm All Set
- And Here's "Kong Suni", The Farting And Shitting D...
- Working Man's Diary ("WMD") Is Destroying Syria Fr...
- Introducing "Oogieloves", The Movie That Cost $60M...
- Probably Not The Best Tat To Get
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2011 (565)
- ► 2010 (647)
Powered by Blogger.