Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Posted by Dub Jeezy // at 11:26 PM //
Is That Cool?: That Scene In "Blank Check" When The 32 Year Old Chick Kisses The 10 Year Old Kid On The Lips
For some ungodly reason my roommates were deep into "Blank Check" on-demand when I got back from work. Naturally I complained hard for 2 seconds and ended up getting roped in for the last 32 minutes of the movie.
Patch together some awful acting, a BUSTED plot line focused around a kid spending $1 million dollars on RCA TVs, lollipops, and Sony Walk-mans and you have Blank Check. Terrible film, but that's not the point here. The point is the kiss you see in that picture. It was that typical movie moment where the woman is supposed to give the boy that has a crush on her a kiss on the cheek. Nope. Blank Check gives zero fucks about societal norms and statutory law. They really had her lick her lips, size him up with seductive eyes and give him a passionate ass kiss. Everyone in the living room started screaming, then I demanded that we rewind and pause it on the scene so I can take a very tasteless picture and complain about a movie that came out in 1994.
In 20(Sandusky)12, this movie would not have been acceptable. That image=
10-15 years in the pen, a blip on FamilyWatch.org and a "Today Show" interview with Matt Lauer.
PS. You only wrote $1 Million on a blank check, bro? I can spend a mil in a bad 45 minute stretch on the Vegas Strip. You didn't even make it rain once either. Despicable.
WMsDiary On Twitter
What's Hot This Week
-CNN Reports: Boston Resident, 21, rearranged an entire weight room, killing 6 innocent bystanders. In general, I have always been a physic...
(An interesting play on words based on the show "Friday Night Lights") Here we are again. Another Friday and we are left with mo...
So I was thinking about my career food intake today and came to some pretty stunning realizations. My life can basically be broken down i...
Is this picture NSFW? I think it is. To the untrained eye that looks a lot like..ah, I'll stop. Chris Bosh had a rough year being t...
Have to call a spade a spade here, this dude killed it. Sure, none of us are going to sleep tonight, but a victory is a victory. D...
The Old Stuff
- December (5)
- November (33)
- October (33)
- September (26)
- August (34)
- July (31)
- June (31)
- May (21)
- April (20)
- March (28)
- February (21)
- January (21)
- December (12)
- November (23)
- October (28)
- September (19)
- August (25)
- I Really Doubt That Putin Lets Any Of These Girls ...
- Just Don't Be The Guy That Leaves "Pi" As A Tip
- This Baby Sloth Is Convinced That A Teddy Bear Is ...
- So The Mascots For The 2012 Summer Olympics Are Bo...
- Where Were You When Twitter And Gchat Were Simulta...
- Serious Question: How Many Chicken Wings Are Equiv...
- AW SHIT: This Thing Washed Up On The Manhattan Sho...
- The NYC Soda Ban Just Ain't Right
- Christian Bale Visits One Of The Colorado Shooting...
- Move Over Nigerian Prince In Need Of $2000, Death ...
- It Took 18 Of China's Finest Police Officers To Re...
- What To Do If The Worst Starburst-Related Incident...
- Questions You Thought You Can Answer, But Actually...
- The "LOL" Heard Round The World
- Is That Cool?: That Scene In "Blank Check" When Th...
- My Day Long Battle To Get @BCAlumni To Follow Me O...
- Comparing The 2003 NBA Draft Class & The 1993 Mick...
- This Cat Has Been Mayor Of Talkeetna, Alaska For T...
- Working Man's Diary Is Starting A Kickstarter To F...
- 30 Team, 450 Player Trade Lands Dwight Howard In B...
- San Diego Fireworks Prematurely Explode
- Does Your Computer Have Enough Space To Download T...
- "What Day Is It?": A Deeper Look Into The Stranges...
- June (37)
- May (34)
- April (33)
- March (43)
- February (43)
- January (47)
- December (55)
- November (47)
- October (52)
- September (48)
- August (43)
- July (44)
- June (53)
- May (39)
- April (50)
- March (57)
- February (37)
- January (40)
- December (41)
- November (42)
- October (43)
- September (54)
- August (62)
- July (63)
- June (78)
- May (66)
- April (50)
- March (61)
- February (51)
- January (36)
Powered by Blogger.