Thursday, July 19, 2012
Posted by Dub Jeezy // at 11:43 PM //
Questions You Thought You Can Answer, But Actually Can't Without Google #4: "What's Really Good With A Platypus?"
The realest question I have ever fielded and it wasn't even a legitimate question. Quick tangent: I have never understood the entire "What's good" phenomenon because there really are a lot of things that are good out here. Ice cream, days off from work, scoring the high score in a pinball game are some examples, but I have NO idea where to even begin with a platypus.
First off, why the fuck is their name spelled like that? The old "y" that sounds like an "a" trick hasn't been used since ever and you guys are built so incorrectly. Half gopher, half duck, and poisonous? It's as if God stuck his hand in a bag, picked 4 random ass attributes and came up with the platypus. Probably was like, "Whoa. I really screwed this thing up. ::Looks behind his back and backs away slowly::"
Platypus Highlights via Wikipedia:
-They lay fucking eggs
-It can kinda swim, but not really
-People straight up didn't believe it existed
-THEIR POISON COMES FROM ANKLE SPURS
-It has been deemed "the most poorly understood animal in history"
Well, shit. Wikipedia doesn't even know what's up. Regardless, I'm terrified. These growling, inefficient monsters need to be eradicated stat. Nothing will knock the cool out of your step like getting stabbed by a poisonous platypus ankle spur.
WMsDiary On Twitter
What's Hot This Week
-CNN Reports: Boston Resident, 21, rearranged an entire weight room, killing 6 innocent bystanders. In general, I have always been a physic...
Never seen a dude killing the scene like Charlie is right now. Each day I get a new favorite quote from this guy. First one was, "I...
You can't really feel THAT bad for a guy that voluntarily adds an apostrophe to "Richard" Here's Robert Ri'char...
(An interesting play on words based on the show "Friday Night Lights") Here we are again. Another Friday and we are left with mo...
So I was thinking about my career food intake today and came to some pretty stunning realizations. My life can basically be broken down i...
The Old Stuff
- December (8)
- November (33)
- October (33)
- September (26)
- August (34)
- July (31)
- June (31)
- May (21)
- April (20)
- March (28)
- February (21)
- January (21)
- December (12)
- November (23)
- October (28)
- September (19)
- August (25)
- I Really Doubt That Putin Lets Any Of These Girls ...
- Just Don't Be The Guy That Leaves "Pi" As A Tip
- This Baby Sloth Is Convinced That A Teddy Bear Is ...
- So The Mascots For The 2012 Summer Olympics Are Bo...
- Where Were You When Twitter And Gchat Were Simulta...
- Serious Question: How Many Chicken Wings Are Equiv...
- AW SHIT: This Thing Washed Up On The Manhattan Sho...
- The NYC Soda Ban Just Ain't Right
- Christian Bale Visits One Of The Colorado Shooting...
- Move Over Nigerian Prince In Need Of $2000, Death ...
- It Took 18 Of China's Finest Police Officers To Re...
- What To Do If The Worst Starburst-Related Incident...
- Questions You Thought You Can Answer, But Actually...
- The "LOL" Heard Round The World
- Is That Cool?: That Scene In "Blank Check" When Th...
- My Day Long Battle To Get @BCAlumni To Follow Me O...
- Comparing The 2003 NBA Draft Class & The 1993 Mick...
- This Cat Has Been Mayor Of Talkeetna, Alaska For T...
- Working Man's Diary Is Starting A Kickstarter To F...
- 30 Team, 450 Player Trade Lands Dwight Howard In B...
- San Diego Fireworks Prematurely Explode
- Does Your Computer Have Enough Space To Download T...
- "What Day Is It?": A Deeper Look Into The Stranges...
- June (37)
- May (34)
- April (33)
- March (43)
- February (43)
- January (47)
- December (55)
- November (47)
- October (52)
- September (48)
- August (43)
- July (44)
- June (53)
- May (39)
- April (50)
- March (57)
- February (37)
- January (40)
- December (41)
- November (42)
- October (43)
- September (54)
- August (62)
- July (63)
- June (78)
- May (66)
- April (50)
- March (61)
- February (51)
- January (36)
Powered by Blogger.