Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Posted by Dub Jeezy // at 10:25 PM //
So I was thinking about my career food intake today and came to some pretty stunning realizations.
My life can basically be broken down into 3 sections of eating habits:
1) The Golden Age/The Dark Patch: Age 0-13
It can be both depending on how you look at it. Golden from a health standpoint and dark because I had to eat gross ass peas and shit. A parent cooked you a balanced meal and you had to eat it or dominate the "stealthily spitting into a napkin" game.
2) The Metabolism Abusing Years: Age 14-21
Straight racks on racks of burgers, fries, subs, wings, and laughing in fat kids faces behind their back. Basically a bodily equivalent of Wall Street in the '80s. Just eating what I wanted whenever I wanted without worrying about any type of repercussions.
3) I Have To Change My Life: Age 22-Present
If the metabolism abusing years were Wall Street in the 80s, right now is the financial collapse of 2008. My entire world is spinning upside down. My metabolism is still working on all cylinders, but I CANNOT eat what I want anymore. All of a sudden I'm lactose (blacktose) intolerant, get sick when I eat too fast, and get the itis almost instantly. And my left knee fucking hurts all the time. It's officially time to try whatever you hippies do and "watch what I eat."
Step one was realizing my past and realizing what is killing my man, Homeostasis. On the outside things are awesome, but there is a war going on inside my stomach on a daily basis. What it boiled down to was determining how many chicken wings and double cheeseburgers I've eaten in my lifetime.
The estimated, borderline lazy math was startling....
I think I've eaten roughly 1 million chicken wings and over 100,000 double cheeseburgers since 1987. That's fucking disgusting. Then it made me think, how many wings=a burger? You can't really quantify a wing and just eat until you're full, but what if 20 wings is equivalent to like 3.5 double cheeseburgers? No one knows and that's scary. If you're a degenerate like me, think about that fake statistic I just made up and rethink your lifestyle.
This is the illest PSA of all time.
WMsDiary On Twitter
What's Hot This Week
-CNN Reports: Boston Resident, 21, rearranged an entire weight room, killing 6 innocent bystanders. In general, I have always been a physic...
Never seen a dude killing the scene like Charlie is right now. Each day I get a new favorite quote from this guy. First one was, "I...
So I was thinking about my career food intake today and came to some pretty stunning realizations. My life can basically be broken down i...
Is this picture NSFW? I think it is. To the untrained eye that looks a lot like..ah, I'll stop. Chris Bosh had a rough year being t...
(An interesting play on words based on the show "Friday Night Lights") Here we are again. Another Friday and we are left with mo...
The Old Stuff
- December (7)
- November (33)
- October (33)
- September (26)
- August (34)
- July (31)
- June (31)
- May (21)
- April (20)
- March (28)
- February (21)
- January (21)
- December (12)
- November (23)
- October (28)
- September (19)
- August (25)
- I Really Doubt That Putin Lets Any Of These Girls ...
- Just Don't Be The Guy That Leaves "Pi" As A Tip
- This Baby Sloth Is Convinced That A Teddy Bear Is ...
- So The Mascots For The 2012 Summer Olympics Are Bo...
- Where Were You When Twitter And Gchat Were Simulta...
- Serious Question: How Many Chicken Wings Are Equiv...
- AW SHIT: This Thing Washed Up On The Manhattan Sho...
- The NYC Soda Ban Just Ain't Right
- Christian Bale Visits One Of The Colorado Shooting...
- Move Over Nigerian Prince In Need Of $2000, Death ...
- It Took 18 Of China's Finest Police Officers To Re...
- What To Do If The Worst Starburst-Related Incident...
- Questions You Thought You Can Answer, But Actually...
- The "LOL" Heard Round The World
- Is That Cool?: That Scene In "Blank Check" When Th...
- My Day Long Battle To Get @BCAlumni To Follow Me O...
- Comparing The 2003 NBA Draft Class & The 1993 Mick...
- This Cat Has Been Mayor Of Talkeetna, Alaska For T...
- Working Man's Diary Is Starting A Kickstarter To F...
- 30 Team, 450 Player Trade Lands Dwight Howard In B...
- San Diego Fireworks Prematurely Explode
- Does Your Computer Have Enough Space To Download T...
- "What Day Is It?": A Deeper Look Into The Stranges...
- June (37)
- May (34)
- April (33)
- March (43)
- February (43)
- January (47)
- December (55)
- November (47)
- October (52)
- September (48)
- August (43)
- July (44)
- June (53)
- May (39)
- April (50)
- March (57)
- February (37)
- January (40)
- December (41)
- November (42)
- October (43)
- September (54)
- August (62)
- July (63)
- June (78)
- May (66)
- April (50)
- March (61)
- February (51)
- January (36)
Powered by Blogger.