Friday, July 27, 2012
Posted by Dub Jeezy // at 2:48 PM //
I truly cannot imagine a more disconnected group of people coming up with images for the entire world to see than this Olympic committee. Screw ups left and right.
Wish I was a fly on the wall for the roundtable discussion:
Idiot 1: "We took a lot of flack from our Olympic logo. I mean, for crying out loud, people thought it looked like one Simpson's character performing fellatio on another."
Idiot 2: "Well, it kinda did and still does. Nothing we can do about that other than knock the mascots out of the park"
Idiot 3: "Traffic cones."
Idiot 2: "What the fuck did you just say? That's genius."
Idiot 1: "I love that idea, but what do they have to do with London, or the Olympics?"
Idiot 3 starts crying
Idiot 2: "Maybe we can use something related to beer since the entire world likes beer."
Idiot 1: "I once opened a beer bottle with one of those...ummm...can't think of it...
Idiot 3: "A bottle opener?"
Idiot 1: "Yes, yes!! That's it"
Idiot 2: "Bottle openers will be the Olympic mascot and people will forget about that potentially pornographic cartoon image!"
Idiot 3: "WAIT!"
Idiot 1 and 2: "What?" "What?"
Idiot 3: "They need to be cyclopses"
::Cheering and dancing ensues::
That had to be it. I can picture three low IQ'd assclowns just lobbing terrible ideas to each other until all partires get tired and they go out and get drunk.
And that's how you end up with bottle cap opening cyclopses as you mascots for the Olympic games.
WMsDiary On Twitter
What's Hot This Week
-CNN Reports: Boston Resident, 21, rearranged an entire weight room, killing 6 innocent bystanders. In general, I have always been a physic...
Never seen a dude killing the scene like Charlie is right now. Each day I get a new favorite quote from this guy. First one was, "I...
You can't really feel THAT bad for a guy that voluntarily adds an apostrophe to "Richard" Here's Robert Ri'char...
So I was thinking about my career food intake today and came to some pretty stunning realizations. My life can basically be broken down i...
(An interesting play on words based on the show "Friday Night Lights") Here we are again. Another Friday and we are left with mo...
The Old Stuff
- December (8)
- November (33)
- October (33)
- September (26)
- August (34)
- July (31)
- June (31)
- May (21)
- April (20)
- March (28)
- February (21)
- January (21)
- December (12)
- November (23)
- October (28)
- September (19)
- August (25)
- I Really Doubt That Putin Lets Any Of These Girls ...
- Just Don't Be The Guy That Leaves "Pi" As A Tip
- This Baby Sloth Is Convinced That A Teddy Bear Is ...
- So The Mascots For The 2012 Summer Olympics Are Bo...
- Where Were You When Twitter And Gchat Were Simulta...
- Serious Question: How Many Chicken Wings Are Equiv...
- AW SHIT: This Thing Washed Up On The Manhattan Sho...
- The NYC Soda Ban Just Ain't Right
- Christian Bale Visits One Of The Colorado Shooting...
- Move Over Nigerian Prince In Need Of $2000, Death ...
- It Took 18 Of China's Finest Police Officers To Re...
- What To Do If The Worst Starburst-Related Incident...
- Questions You Thought You Can Answer, But Actually...
- The "LOL" Heard Round The World
- Is That Cool?: That Scene In "Blank Check" When Th...
- My Day Long Battle To Get @BCAlumni To Follow Me O...
- Comparing The 2003 NBA Draft Class & The 1993 Mick...
- This Cat Has Been Mayor Of Talkeetna, Alaska For T...
- Working Man's Diary Is Starting A Kickstarter To F...
- 30 Team, 450 Player Trade Lands Dwight Howard In B...
- San Diego Fireworks Prematurely Explode
- Does Your Computer Have Enough Space To Download T...
- "What Day Is It?": A Deeper Look Into The Stranges...
- June (37)
- May (34)
- April (33)
- March (43)
- February (43)
- January (47)
- December (55)
- November (47)
- October (52)
- September (48)
- August (43)
- July (44)
- June (53)
- May (39)
- April (50)
- March (57)
- February (37)
- January (40)
- December (41)
- November (42)
- October (43)
- September (54)
- August (62)
- July (63)
- June (78)
- May (66)
- April (50)
- March (61)
- February (51)
- January (36)
Powered by Blogger.