Monday, August 13, 2012
Posted by Dub Jeezy // at 9:58 PM //
We get it everyone, Mondays aren't a good time. The weekend ended, everything sucks, and your life might as well be over. I fucking get it. Well folks, I hope you're sitting down because I have some startling news for you...
Tuesdays are much, much worse than Mondays.
Despite what Facebook and Twitter tell you, Mondays aren't that bad. Everyone just thinks they partied harder than they will ever party again. Newsflash, you're going back to that same bar next week, ordering the same drinks, and hitting on the same people. Wait 4 days and you can do it again. Plus you're riding high from a relaxing Sunday. If you got "wild" during the weekend, chances are you were too hungover to do anything except order a pizza and watch On-Demand all day. Doesn't really sound too strenuous. And NO one shows up to work on time on Monday. It's basically the day you're supposed to fuck up and lose the company money. The problem with Tuesday is that it's the complete opposite AND represents zero hope.
Tuesdays are an absolute dead zone. The purgatory of days. Nestled right between Monday and Wednesday, you literally have nothing to keep you moving and nothing to look forward too. Like yeah, you made lasagna on Monday and maybe you watched whatever was on NBC, but you didn't really do anything. And Wednesday is, well, Wednesday. How can you not be depressed? Hell, I'm struggling to even keep this post together without tearing up.
So everyone should chill out with the "Ugh, Monday already?!" statuses and get a little creative. Maybe wake up tomorrow, realize how right I am, and throw up a "Ughz, Tuesday?!", because that's incredibly creative.
WMsDiary On Twitter
What's Hot This Week
-CNN Reports: Boston Resident, 21, rearranged an entire weight room, killing 6 innocent bystanders. In general, I have always been a physic...
So I was thinking about my career food intake today and came to some pretty stunning realizations. My life can basically be broken down i...
(An interesting play on words based on the show "Friday Night Lights") Here we are again. Another Friday and we are left with mo...
Is this picture NSFW? I think it is. To the untrained eye that looks a lot like..ah, I'll stop. Chris Bosh had a rough year being t...
Have to call a spade a spade here, this dude killed it. Sure, none of us are going to sleep tonight, but a victory is a victory. D...
The Old Stuff
- December (5)
- November (33)
- October (33)
- September (26)
- August (34)
- July (31)
- June (31)
- May (21)
- April (20)
- March (28)
- February (21)
- January (21)
- December (12)
- November (23)
- October (28)
- September (19)
- What's The Difference Between A Bed, A Mattress, A...
- When Blogging Gets Real: I Think I Have Carpal Tu...
- Introducing The "Lion" That Terrorized England For...
- The BiC "Pens For Her" Make Me Feel So Left Out
- The McDonald's "Breakfast After Midnight" Promotio...
- Probably Buying A WiFi Donkey Within The Next Few ...
- I Think Florida Has It Right
- People Wearing Face-Kinis Is Just China Being Chin...
- What's Up With These Better, Faster, Stronger 48 H...
- Shocking Study: Marriage Makes Men Drink Less and ...
- I...Have No Words
- Anyone Else Play "Scramble With Friends" Different...
- The "Expendables 3" Poster Looks About Right
- I'm At The Point In My Life Where I Need To Watch ...
- So This Dude Blew A 0.627 On The Breathalyzer
- "F-Bomb", "Sexting", And "Mash-Up" Officially Adde...
- Mutant Butterflies In Japan? I've Heard This One ...
- Steroids? Nah, Couldn't Be
- Eff What You Heard: Tuesdays Are Way Worse Than Mo...
- Haven't Formed An Opinion On The Slow Loris Yet
- This Is Probably As Good As You Can Look For Getti...
- "M-A-R-S, Mars Bitches. Red Rocks, Yayayeeee!!!"
- Clearfield, Pennsylvania Isn't Real And This Weeke...
- Pray For James Harden
- Steroid Beer Is Gonna Be A Problem
- July (23)
- June (37)
- May (34)
- April (33)
- March (43)
- February (43)
- January (47)
- December (55)
- November (47)
- October (52)
- September (48)
- August (43)
- July (44)
- June (53)
- May (39)
- April (50)
- March (57)
- February (37)
- January (40)
- December (41)
- November (42)
- October (43)
- September (54)
- August (62)
- July (63)
- June (78)
- May (66)
- April (50)
- March (61)
- February (51)
- January (36)
Powered by Blogger.