Monday, August 27, 2012
Posted by Dub Jeezy // at 8:48 PM //
Is it bad when your mother calls with a primary purpose to tell you that McDonald's is serving breakfast after midnight? While she's undoubtedly disappointed, that's just a good mother right there.
Just to clarify, through the course of writing this blog I think I have blogged about McDonald's breakfast at least 5 times. I definitely tweet about it (@WMsDiary) on a weekly basis. It's that important to me. A time that allows me to collect myself, review the week and to 'itis myself into oblivion to the point where I'm not a functioning human until 8pm. You can now understand that the post-midnight breakfast menu is going to be a problem.
Here are the things I have drunkenly eaten on a Friday/Saturday post-midnight:
-Two large sleeves of BBQ Pringles
-Microwaveable White Castle cheeseburgers
-7-Eleven burritos/nachos/...regrettably hot dogs
-So many DiGiornos
-A motherfucking pear
-Other people's food
-Boiled spaghetti with nothing on it
That's just off the top of my head. As you can see, things aren't pretty. And I most likely have diabetes. Add McMuffins to this list and it's going to be a bonafide disaster. But until then, I'm just going to enjoy the ride.
WMsDiary On Twitter
What's Hot This Week
-CNN Reports: Boston Resident, 21, rearranged an entire weight room, killing 6 innocent bystanders. In general, I have always been a physic...
Is this picture NSFW? I think it is. To the untrained eye that looks a lot like..ah, I'll stop. Chris Bosh had a rough year being t...
So I was thinking about my career food intake today and came to some pretty stunning realizations. My life can basically be broken down i...
(An interesting play on words based on the show "Friday Night Lights") Here we are again. Another Friday and we are left with mo...
Have to call a spade a spade here, this dude killed it. Sure, none of us are going to sleep tonight, but a victory is a victory. D...
The Old Stuff
- December (5)
- November (33)
- October (33)
- September (26)
- August (34)
- July (31)
- June (31)
- May (21)
- April (20)
- March (28)
- February (21)
- January (21)
- December (12)
- November (23)
- October (28)
- September (19)
- What's The Difference Between A Bed, A Mattress, A...
- When Blogging Gets Real: I Think I Have Carpal Tu...
- Introducing The "Lion" That Terrorized England For...
- The BiC "Pens For Her" Make Me Feel So Left Out
- The McDonald's "Breakfast After Midnight" Promotio...
- Probably Buying A WiFi Donkey Within The Next Few ...
- I Think Florida Has It Right
- People Wearing Face-Kinis Is Just China Being Chin...
- What's Up With These Better, Faster, Stronger 48 H...
- Shocking Study: Marriage Makes Men Drink Less and ...
- I...Have No Words
- Anyone Else Play "Scramble With Friends" Different...
- The "Expendables 3" Poster Looks About Right
- I'm At The Point In My Life Where I Need To Watch ...
- So This Dude Blew A 0.627 On The Breathalyzer
- "F-Bomb", "Sexting", And "Mash-Up" Officially Adde...
- Mutant Butterflies In Japan? I've Heard This One ...
- Steroids? Nah, Couldn't Be
- Eff What You Heard: Tuesdays Are Way Worse Than Mo...
- Haven't Formed An Opinion On The Slow Loris Yet
- This Is Probably As Good As You Can Look For Getti...
- "M-A-R-S, Mars Bitches. Red Rocks, Yayayeeee!!!"
- Clearfield, Pennsylvania Isn't Real And This Weeke...
- Pray For James Harden
- Steroid Beer Is Gonna Be A Problem
- July (23)
- June (37)
- May (34)
- April (33)
- March (43)
- February (43)
- January (47)
- December (55)
- November (47)
- October (52)
- September (48)
- August (43)
- July (44)
- June (53)
- May (39)
- April (50)
- March (57)
- February (37)
- January (40)
- December (41)
- November (42)
- October (43)
- September (54)
- August (62)
- July (63)
- June (78)
- May (66)
- April (50)
- March (61)
- February (51)
- January (36)
Powered by Blogger.