Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Posted by Dub Jeezy // at 10:15 PM //
I got nothin'. This is accurate as shit. I've never been much of a Nickleback hater, because I just chose not to listen, but everything else is spot the fuck on.
1) As soon as the credits rolled in "Face-Off", Nic Cage's career effectively ended. If you liked National Treasure, you're just lying to yourself. And as soon as you start making MULTIPLE movies featuring yourself with a flaming head, it's a wrap.
2)I don't think anything has disrupted my life quite like Internet Explorer. Whether it was thousands of pop-ups, "waiting for _______" to load, or just being unable to find the address bar, there were almost infinite problems to deal with. You'll always remain as my sneaky, incognito do-weird-shit browser, but I will always hate you.
3)Someone told me that Crocs were edible one day and for years I believed that crock (pun intended) of shit. Once I found out they weren't the ultimate edible, plastic survival shoe, I quickly gave up on them. Plus they look absolutely ridiculous.
WMsDiary On Twitter
What's Hot This Week
-CNN Reports: Boston Resident, 21, rearranged an entire weight room, killing 6 innocent bystanders. In general, I have always been a physic...
Immediately following my quitting of work yesterday, two of my main bros and I made the pilgrimage to the great times mecca known as New Yor...
What an asshole, huh? How come you just can't be a squirrel, bro? Bury some acorns, run in the middle of the road and do normal squir...
TOC: Thanksgiving Time High School Reunion Season What do we do when girlfriends are away? God- Zing- Is NBA Update General Sport...
Watch out Japan , Belgium just threw its hat into the ring. I can only imagine the Belgian Weird Shit Czar (every country has ...
The Old Stuff
- November ( 2 )
- October ( 3 )
- September ( 1 )
- August ( 5 )
- July ( 4 )
- June ( 5 )
- May ( 1 )
- April ( 6 )
- March ( 8 )
- February ( 7 )
- January ( 5 )
- December ( 3 )
- November ( 7 )
- October ( 10 )
- September ( 11 )
- August ( 10 )
- July ( 14 )
- June ( 11 )
- May ( 11 )
- April ( 10 )
- March ( 14 )
- February ( 16 )
- January ( 21 )
- December ( 13 )
- November ( 33 )
- October ( 33 )
- September ( 26 )
- August ( 34 )
- July ( 31 )
- June ( 31 )
- May ( 21 )
- April ( 20 )
- March ( 28 )
- February ( 21 )
- January ( 21 )
- December ( 12 )
- November ( 23 )
- October ( 28 )
- September ( 19 )
- August ( 25 )
- July ( 23 )
- June ( 37 )
- May ( 34 )
- How Bad Does This Promotional Bear At My Gym Want ...
- Serious Question: Can You Poop In Here?
- And Here's Carmelo Anthony, Gene Simmons, And Thre...
- "Farewell Intercourse Law" Allows Egyptian Dudes T...
- Friends Ask Dub: "Do You Or Anyone You Know Lick T...
- If Jen Doesn't Take Him Back, She's A Bitch And I'...
- I Guess This Happens Sometimes?
- "You Know, I Really Enjoyed Pizza Hut's Hot Dog St...
- Carlton Banks Has Fallen On HARD Times
- Yet Another Reason Why It Sucks To Be A Domino's D...
- What's Going On In The Girls Bathroom?
- Introducing What Has Been Deemed The "Most Offensi...
- Stop The Presses: Mike & Ike Breaking Up And Becom...
- It's ME Bitches!!!
- Despite This Completely Legitimate Video, I Just C...
- Things I Shouldn't Tell You: I Kinda Get Upset Whe...
- Shout Out To The Dude That Broke Into Diddy's Hous...
- Anybody Want To Throw Up? Here's A Senior Citizen...
- William Todd Had Quite The Night Of Crime
- Friends Ask Dub: "Are Boy-Bands Back?"
- That Awkward Moment When You Run Into A Bear Mid-T...
- Haven't Stopped Laughing At This Picture Yet
- A LOT Of People Didn't Know The Titanic Was A Real...
- Topical: I Tried To Instagram This Picture Of An A...
- So This iPhone Case Is Fine, Right?
- Stupidest Thing On The Internet Today
- I Want To Be Like This Longboarding Wizard That's ...
- Found Him...
- Guys, I Don't Think Marshmallow The Kitten Is Okay...
- I'm Legitimately Scared Of The Temple Run Monsters...
- If You Lived In Japan, You'd Probably Be Making Ou...
- The Texting Lane Might Be The Most Ridiculous/Impo...
- Friends Ask Dub: "What Are Your Thoughts On The Py...
- March ( 43 )
- February ( 43 )
- January ( 47 )
- December ( 55 )
- November ( 47 )
- October ( 52 )
- September ( 48 )
- August ( 43 )
- July ( 44 )
- June ( 53 )
- May ( 39 )
- April ( 50 )
- March ( 57 )
- February ( 37 )
- January ( 40 )
- December ( 41 )
- November ( 42 )
- October ( 43 )
- September ( 53 )
- August ( 62 )
- July ( 63 )
- June ( 78 )
- May ( 66 )
- April ( 50 )
- March ( 61 )
- February ( 51 )
- January ( 36 )
Powered by Blogger.