Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Posted by Dub Jeezy // at 10:15 PM //
I got nothin'. This is accurate as shit. I've never been much of a Nickleback hater, because I just chose not to listen, but everything else is spot the fuck on.
1) As soon as the credits rolled in "Face-Off", Nic Cage's career effectively ended. If you liked National Treasure, you're just lying to yourself. And as soon as you start making MULTIPLE movies featuring yourself with a flaming head, it's a wrap.
2)I don't think anything has disrupted my life quite like Internet Explorer. Whether it was thousands of pop-ups, "waiting for _______" to load, or just being unable to find the address bar, there were almost infinite problems to deal with. You'll always remain as my sneaky, incognito do-weird-shit browser, but I will always hate you.
3)Someone told me that Crocs were edible one day and for years I believed that crock (pun intended) of shit. Once I found out they weren't the ultimate edible, plastic survival shoe, I quickly gave up on them. Plus they look absolutely ridiculous.
WMsDiary On Twitter
What's Hot This Week
As you guys know I've been fairly active this week. Finally decided to take some of the weight off of Dub's back and help...
What an asshole, huh? How come you just can't be a squirrel, bro? Bury some acorns, run in the middle of the road and do normal squir...
We catch up about our lives and how Sean almost ruined my best man speech How we were wrong about Kevin Durant and just about everythin...
Instead of posting a picture of a man's ass, I chose a picture of a kitten playing with a parrot. If you're upset about that, then...
I'm not one to get particularly political, especially about healthcare reform. It's very complicated and there's always s...
The Old Stuff
- December ( 4 )
- November ( 2 )
- October ( 3 )
- September ( 1 )
- August ( 5 )
- July ( 4 )
- June ( 5 )
- May ( 1 )
- April ( 6 )
- March ( 8 )
- February ( 7 )
- January ( 5 )
- December ( 3 )
- November ( 7 )
- October ( 10 )
- September ( 11 )
- August ( 10 )
- July ( 14 )
- June ( 11 )
- May ( 11 )
- April ( 10 )
- March ( 14 )
- February ( 16 )
- January ( 21 )
- December ( 13 )
- November ( 33 )
- October ( 33 )
- September ( 26 )
- August ( 34 )
- July ( 31 )
- June ( 31 )
- May ( 21 )
- April ( 20 )
- March ( 28 )
- February ( 21 )
- January ( 21 )
- December ( 12 )
- November ( 23 )
- October ( 28 )
- September ( 19 )
- August ( 25 )
- July ( 23 )
- June ( 37 )
- May ( 34 )
- How Bad Does This Promotional Bear At My Gym Want ...
- Serious Question: Can You Poop In Here?
- And Here's Carmelo Anthony, Gene Simmons, And Thre...
- "Farewell Intercourse Law" Allows Egyptian Dudes T...
- Friends Ask Dub: "Do You Or Anyone You Know Lick T...
- If Jen Doesn't Take Him Back, She's A Bitch And I'...
- I Guess This Happens Sometimes?
- "You Know, I Really Enjoyed Pizza Hut's Hot Dog St...
- Carlton Banks Has Fallen On HARD Times
- Yet Another Reason Why It Sucks To Be A Domino's D...
- What's Going On In The Girls Bathroom?
- Introducing What Has Been Deemed The "Most Offensi...
- Stop The Presses: Mike & Ike Breaking Up And Becom...
- It's ME Bitches!!!
- Despite This Completely Legitimate Video, I Just C...
- Things I Shouldn't Tell You: I Kinda Get Upset Whe...
- Shout Out To The Dude That Broke Into Diddy's Hous...
- Anybody Want To Throw Up? Here's A Senior Citizen...
- William Todd Had Quite The Night Of Crime
- Friends Ask Dub: "Are Boy-Bands Back?"
- That Awkward Moment When You Run Into A Bear Mid-T...
- Haven't Stopped Laughing At This Picture Yet
- A LOT Of People Didn't Know The Titanic Was A Real...
- Topical: I Tried To Instagram This Picture Of An A...
- So This iPhone Case Is Fine, Right?
- Stupidest Thing On The Internet Today
- I Want To Be Like This Longboarding Wizard That's ...
- Found Him...
- Guys, I Don't Think Marshmallow The Kitten Is Okay...
- I'm Legitimately Scared Of The Temple Run Monsters...
- If You Lived In Japan, You'd Probably Be Making Ou...
- The Texting Lane Might Be The Most Ridiculous/Impo...
- Friends Ask Dub: "What Are Your Thoughts On The Py...
- March ( 43 )
- February ( 43 )
- January ( 47 )
- December ( 55 )
- November ( 47 )
- October ( 52 )
- September ( 48 )
- August ( 43 )
- July ( 44 )
- June ( 53 )
- May ( 39 )
- April ( 50 )
- March ( 57 )
- February ( 37 )
- January ( 40 )
- December ( 41 )
- November ( 42 )
- October ( 43 )
- September ( 53 )
- August ( 62 )
- July ( 63 )
- June ( 78 )
- May ( 66 )
- April ( 50 )
- March ( 61 )
- February ( 51 )
- January ( 36 )
Powered by Blogger.