Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Posted by Dub Jeezy // at 6:48 PM //
The content must be absolutely alarming in current social studies textbooks. Aside from World War I, World War II, Vietnam, Civil Rights Movement, Cuban Missile Crisis, Gulf War, 9/11, and the First Black President I have no idea what people consider important these days. Do kids know about the Great Depression? Those motherfuckers had to wait in LINE for BREAD. Do kids know the 1970s happened? What about afros, disco, and drugs?! Jesus, the youth is fucked. Who saw fit that 3 pages on one of the biggest disasters in world history couldn't make the textbook cut?
In defense of the misguided youth, 97% of my knowledge of the Titanic came from the Jack and Rose sexcapade. Hell, once I saw boobs, I completely forgot the movie was about a capsizing cruise ship.
James Cameron's biggest error was showing boobs in Titanic. It's hard to go back into my mindset when I first saw the movie, but I'm positive tits didn't move the story along. Once Rose opened her robe the movie more or less became "American Pie" to me. The entire cinematic scope got lost on anyone 17 and under when that scene rolled by. It got to the point where I honestly didn't care whether anyone lived or died at the end as long as Rose survived.
Same thing with "Avatar." Why'd you cast fine-ass Zoe Saldana to play a fucking blue alien, James? All I got out of that movie was 3D glasses, mild epilepsy and a weird erection.
WMsDiary On Twitter
What's Hot This Week
-CNN Reports: Boston Resident, 21, rearranged an entire weight room, killing 6 innocent bystanders. In general, I have always been a physic...
So I was thinking about my career food intake today and came to some pretty stunning realizations. My life can basically be broken down i...
(An interesting play on words based on the show "Friday Night Lights") Here we are again. Another Friday and we are left with mo...
Is this picture NSFW? I think it is. To the untrained eye that looks a lot like..ah, I'll stop. Chris Bosh had a rough year being t...
Have to call a spade a spade here, this dude killed it. Sure, none of us are going to sleep tonight, but a victory is a victory. D...
The Old Stuff
- December (5)
- November (33)
- October (33)
- September (26)
- August (34)
- July (31)
- June (31)
- May (21)
- April (20)
- March (28)
- February (21)
- January (21)
- December (12)
- November (23)
- October (28)
- September (19)
- August (25)
- July (23)
- June (37)
- May (34)
- How Bad Does This Promotional Bear At My Gym Want ...
- Serious Question: Can You Poop In Here?
- And Here's Carmelo Anthony, Gene Simmons, And Thre...
- "Farewell Intercourse Law" Allows Egyptian Dudes T...
- Friends Ask Dub: "Do You Or Anyone You Know Lick T...
- If Jen Doesn't Take Him Back, She's A Bitch And I'...
- I Guess This Happens Sometimes?
- "You Know, I Really Enjoyed Pizza Hut's Hot Dog St...
- Carlton Banks Has Fallen On HARD Times
- Yet Another Reason Why It Sucks To Be A Domino's D...
- What's Going On In The Girls Bathroom?
- Introducing What Has Been Deemed The "Most Offensi...
- Stop The Presses: Mike & Ike Breaking Up And Becom...
- It's ME Bitches!!!
- Despite This Completely Legitimate Video, I Just C...
- Things I Shouldn't Tell You: I Kinda Get Upset Whe...
- Shout Out To The Dude That Broke Into Diddy's Hous...
- Anybody Want To Throw Up? Here's A Senior Citizen...
- William Todd Had Quite The Night Of Crime
- Friends Ask Dub: "Are Boy-Bands Back?"
- That Awkward Moment When You Run Into A Bear Mid-T...
- Haven't Stopped Laughing At This Picture Yet
- A LOT Of People Didn't Know The Titanic Was A Real...
- Topical: I Tried To Instagram This Picture Of An A...
- So This iPhone Case Is Fine, Right?
- Stupidest Thing On The Internet Today
- I Want To Be Like This Longboarding Wizard That's ...
- Found Him...
- Guys, I Don't Think Marshmallow The Kitten Is Okay...
- I'm Legitimately Scared Of The Temple Run Monsters...
- If You Lived In Japan, You'd Probably Be Making Ou...
- The Texting Lane Might Be The Most Ridiculous/Impo...
- Friends Ask Dub: "What Are Your Thoughts On The Py...
- March (43)
- February (43)
- January (47)
- December (55)
- November (47)
- October (52)
- September (48)
- August (43)
- July (44)
- June (53)
- May (39)
- April (50)
- March (57)
- February (37)
- January (40)
- December (41)
- November (42)
- October (43)
- September (54)
- August (62)
- July (63)
- June (78)
- May (66)
- April (50)
- March (61)
- February (51)
- January (36)
Powered by Blogger.