Thursday, April 12, 2012
Posted by Dub Jeezy // at 10:03 PM //
10 Hours, 9 felonies=efficiency
This story has circulated the past few days, so I'm going to be brief about what this guy was arrested for with the biggest run-on sentence of all time: burglarized a store, stole a taser, revolver, and a shotgun, fired shots, lit the place on fire, (take a breath), hold 4 people up at gunpoint, pistol whips a guy, steals everyone's money, steals a cab, balls out at Walmart, breaks into a law office, poops everywhere and smears it on their law degrees, (take a breath) breaks into a hotel while impersonating a female and steals 600 dollars all while crying the entire time, (finds time to shave his head), crashes his cab into a parking garage, tears into a mall and dives head first into a penny-fountain, gets arrested.
Yikes. Here's my worst night: didn't check in with my mother when I stayed out past dark, had like 3 beers, chugged vodka, blacked out, threw up on myself, played Mario Party while blacked out and got my ass kicked, woke up in a strange bed, new clothes, and 25 voicemails from my mother, got smacked in the face by my mother.
Eat that William. No where in your string of insane criminal activities did you get smacked in the face by your mother. I'll take the W on that one.
WMsDiary On Twitter
What's Hot This Week
You can't really feel THAT bad for a guy that voluntarily adds an apostrophe to "Richard" Here's Robert Ri'char...
Instead of posting a picture of a man's ass, I chose a picture of a kitten playing with a parrot. If you're upset about that, then...
In the social media hoopla that is 11/11/11, I have had to suffer through hearing what today is even though I have a functioning phone. P...
-CNN Reports: Boston Resident, 21, rearranged an entire weight room, killing 6 innocent bystanders. In general, I have always been a physic...
Not gonna lie, I'm probably the worst in the game when it comes to deciphering stupid internet acronyms. I spent an embarrassing amou...
The Old Stuff
- August ( 10 )
- July ( 14 )
- June ( 11 )
- May ( 11 )
- April ( 10 )
- March ( 14 )
- February ( 16 )
- January ( 21 )
- December ( 13 )
- November ( 33 )
- October ( 33 )
- September ( 26 )
- August ( 34 )
- July ( 31 )
- June ( 31 )
- May ( 21 )
- April ( 20 )
- March ( 28 )
- February ( 21 )
- January ( 21 )
- December ( 12 )
- November ( 23 )
- October ( 28 )
- September ( 19 )
- August ( 25 )
- July ( 23 )
- June ( 37 )
- May ( 34 )
- How Bad Does This Promotional Bear At My Gym Want ...
- Serious Question: Can You Poop In Here?
- And Here's Carmelo Anthony, Gene Simmons, And Thre...
- "Farewell Intercourse Law" Allows Egyptian Dudes T...
- Friends Ask Dub: "Do You Or Anyone You Know Lick T...
- If Jen Doesn't Take Him Back, She's A Bitch And I'...
- I Guess This Happens Sometimes?
- "You Know, I Really Enjoyed Pizza Hut's Hot Dog St...
- Carlton Banks Has Fallen On HARD Times
- Yet Another Reason Why It Sucks To Be A Domino's D...
- What's Going On In The Girls Bathroom?
- Introducing What Has Been Deemed The "Most Offensi...
- Stop The Presses: Mike & Ike Breaking Up And Becom...
- It's ME Bitches!!!
- Despite This Completely Legitimate Video, I Just C...
- Things I Shouldn't Tell You: I Kinda Get Upset Whe...
- Shout Out To The Dude That Broke Into Diddy's Hous...
- Anybody Want To Throw Up? Here's A Senior Citizen...
- William Todd Had Quite The Night Of Crime
- Friends Ask Dub: "Are Boy-Bands Back?"
- That Awkward Moment When You Run Into A Bear Mid-T...
- Haven't Stopped Laughing At This Picture Yet
- A LOT Of People Didn't Know The Titanic Was A Real...
- Topical: I Tried To Instagram This Picture Of An A...
- So This iPhone Case Is Fine, Right?
- Stupidest Thing On The Internet Today
- I Want To Be Like This Longboarding Wizard That's ...
- Found Him...
- Guys, I Don't Think Marshmallow The Kitten Is Okay...
- I'm Legitimately Scared Of The Temple Run Monsters...
- If You Lived In Japan, You'd Probably Be Making Ou...
- The Texting Lane Might Be The Most Ridiculous/Impo...
- Friends Ask Dub: "What Are Your Thoughts On The Py...
- March ( 43 )
- February ( 43 )
- January ( 47 )
- December ( 55 )
- November ( 47 )
- October ( 52 )
- September ( 48 )
- August ( 43 )
- July ( 44 )
- June ( 53 )
- May ( 39 )
- April ( 50 )
- March ( 57 )
- February ( 37 )
- January ( 40 )
- December ( 41 )
- November ( 42 )
- October ( 43 )
- September ( 53 )
- August ( 62 )
- July ( 63 )
- June ( 78 )
- May ( 66 )
- April ( 50 )
- March ( 61 )
- February ( 51 )
- January ( 36 )
Powered by Blogger.