Monday, March 4, 2013
Posted by Dub Jeezy // at 10:12 PM //
In What Will Be My Hardest, Most Pointless Project Ever: I'm Making A March Madness Style TV Theme Songs/Opening Credits Tournament Bracket
1000% the dumbest thing I have ever concocted. Thought I'd get flashy on a Monday morning and embark on something super ambitious. Bad idea. I don't even understand the idea of making a bracket. What goes where? What do I call it? All very confusing.
But I do know that I'm a TV Show/Opening Credit Theme song aficionado. I know them embarrassingly well. My analysis would make a nerd lose his virginity on the spot. I don't even know what that means, but it's pretty potent. With that skillset, I never really had a choice but to make a bracket. I put the poll on Facebook and got a meager response, but I got some good ideas with my own genius brain.
Here are some pre-bracket thoughts:
- Yes, Fresh Prince will be a 1 seed and it is the overwhelming favorite.
-There are going to be a lot of cartoons on there, so be ready for that.
-My hardest decision currently is: Do I include VR Troopers, Beetleborgs, and Superhuman Samurai Sybersquad separately, or combine them into one sure-to-lose 16 seed?
-The mixture of black shows and white shows may create a bit of a race riot which I'm thoroughly excited for.
-I will have some costly omissions since I was a 90s kid and didn't eff with anything pre-1990 except for season one of Family Matters and Wonder Years. So don't expect many shows from that era.
-Reboot will not sniff this fucking bracket
This ongoing post may be the end of WMD or the start of me being a billionaire creative thinker. Either or really.
WMsDiary On Twitter
What's Hot This Week
-CNN Reports: Boston Resident, 21, rearranged an entire weight room, killing 6 innocent bystanders. In general, I have always been a physic...
(An interesting play on words based on the show "Friday Night Lights") Here we are again. Another Friday and we are left with mo...
So I was thinking about my career food intake today and came to some pretty stunning realizations. My life can basically be broken down i...
Is this picture NSFW? I think it is. To the untrained eye that looks a lot like..ah, I'll stop. Chris Bosh had a rough year being t...
Have to call a spade a spade here, this dude killed it. Sure, none of us are going to sleep tonight, but a victory is a victory. D...
The Old Stuff
- December (5)
- November (33)
- October (33)
- September (26)
- August (34)
- July (31)
- June (31)
- May (21)
- April (20)
- Does Anyone Want To Get Weird And Split This $150 ...
- Aaron Carter Is Plotting To Kidnap Chicks In Miami...
- Phil Jackson Coming Into Twitter REAL Hot
- I Added A Paypal Donation Button. Wanna Click It?...
- Allen Iverson Is Stuck In 1998 And I'm Completely ...
- The "Flute Guy" Is The Bane Of My Existence
- The First "Girl Meets World" Photos Are Giving Me ...
- Is Adopting An Orphaned Polar Bear The Correct Pla...
- Looks Like "Hostgator Dotcom" Finally Wants His Fa...
- Why Yes, Yes I Am
- This Is Why The Terrorists Hate Us
- Jamie Foxx's High School Basketball Picture Is So ...
- Serial Masturbator Tyree Carter Banned From Every ...
- Skipping Through A Lot Of "Theme Song Madness" Bec...
- Yeah, Shots Are Still The Worst Thing In The World...
- "Penis Stealing" On The Rise In Africa
- The Desperation That My Grocery Store Is Displayin...
- Round 1 Match-Ups: 3) Salute Your Shorts vs. 6) Fr...
- Our Newest Great National Nightmare: SINKHOLES
- Round 1 Match-Ups: Fresh Prince of Bel Air vs. Dar...
- Theme Song Madness Begins!
- DeAndre Jordan Just Ended Brandon Knight's Basketb...
- If You're Worried About Dancing In The Bar This We...
- This Dead Guy Seriously Dampened My Evening Commut...
- I'm Only On Facebook To Post Blogs And Watch Lives...
- Few Things Needed To Happen More Than The "Ignitio...
- In What Will Be My Hardest, Most Pointless Project...
- Because It's Friday
- February (21)
- January (21)
- December (12)
- November (23)
- October (28)
- September (19)
- August (25)
- July (23)
- June (37)
- May (34)
- April (33)
- March (43)
- February (43)
- January (47)
- December (55)
- November (47)
- October (52)
- September (48)
- August (43)
- July (44)
- June (53)
- May (39)
- April (50)
- March (57)
- February (37)
- January (40)
- December (41)
- November (42)
- October (43)
- September (54)
- August (62)
- July (63)
- June (78)
- May (66)
- April (50)
- March (61)
- February (51)
- January (36)
Powered by Blogger.