Monday, March 4, 2013
Posted by Dub Jeezy // at 10:12 PM //
In What Will Be My Hardest, Most Pointless Project Ever: I'm Making A March Madness Style TV Theme Songs/Opening Credits Tournament Bracket
1000% the dumbest thing I have ever concocted. Thought I'd get flashy on a Monday morning and embark on something super ambitious. Bad idea. I don't even understand the idea of making a bracket. What goes where? What do I call it? All very confusing.
But I do know that I'm a TV Show/Opening Credit Theme song aficionado. I know them embarrassingly well. My analysis would make a nerd lose his virginity on the spot. I don't even know what that means, but it's pretty potent. With that skillset, I never really had a choice but to make a bracket. I put the poll on Facebook and got a meager response, but I got some good ideas with my own genius brain.
Here are some pre-bracket thoughts:
- Yes, Fresh Prince will be a 1 seed and it is the overwhelming favorite.
-There are going to be a lot of cartoons on there, so be ready for that.
-My hardest decision currently is: Do I include VR Troopers, Beetleborgs, and Superhuman Samurai Sybersquad separately, or combine them into one sure-to-lose 16 seed?
-The mixture of black shows and white shows may create a bit of a race riot which I'm thoroughly excited for.
-I will have some costly omissions since I was a 90s kid and didn't eff with anything pre-1990 except for season one of Family Matters and Wonder Years. So don't expect many shows from that era.
-Reboot will not sniff this fucking bracket
This ongoing post may be the end of WMD or the start of me being a billionaire creative thinker. Either or really.
WMsDiary On Twitter
What's Hot This Week
Instead of posting a picture of a man's ass, I chose a picture of a kitten playing with a parrot. If you're upset about that, then...
Hey Alligator, Get your shit together. Sincerely, The Mesozoic Era Yikes. Not a good day for alligators. Not ...
EMBED-Human Powered Flight - Watch more free videos This shit is like watching "March of the Penguins." Melodic voices, slow ...
Looking at this picture for two seconds made me feel bad about my life, my socioeconomic status, my hygiene, this blog, and my jump-shot a...
You can't really feel THAT bad for a guy that voluntarily adds an apostrophe to "Richard" Here's Robert Ri'char...
The Old Stuff
- December ( 13 )
- November ( 33 )
- October ( 33 )
- September ( 26 )
- August ( 34 )
- July ( 31 )
- June ( 31 )
- May ( 21 )
- April ( 20 )
- Does Anyone Want To Get Weird And Split This $150 ...
- Aaron Carter Is Plotting To Kidnap Chicks In Miami...
- Phil Jackson Coming Into Twitter REAL Hot
- I Added A Paypal Donation Button. Wanna Click It?...
- Allen Iverson Is Stuck In 1998 And I'm Completely ...
- The "Flute Guy" Is The Bane Of My Existence
- The First "Girl Meets World" Photos Are Giving Me ...
- Is Adopting An Orphaned Polar Bear The Correct Pla...
- Looks Like "Hostgator Dotcom" Finally Wants His Fa...
- Why Yes, Yes I Am
- This Is Why The Terrorists Hate Us
- Jamie Foxx's High School Basketball Picture Is So ...
- Serial Masturbator Tyree Carter Banned From Every ...
- Skipping Through A Lot Of "Theme Song Madness" Bec...
- Yeah, Shots Are Still The Worst Thing In The World...
- "Penis Stealing" On The Rise In Africa
- The Desperation That My Grocery Store Is Displayin...
- Round 1 Match-Ups: 3) Salute Your Shorts vs. 6) Fr...
- Our Newest Great National Nightmare: SINKHOLES
- Round 1 Match-Ups: Fresh Prince of Bel Air vs. Dar...
- Theme Song Madness Begins!
- DeAndre Jordan Just Ended Brandon Knight's Basketb...
- If You're Worried About Dancing In The Bar This We...
- This Dead Guy Seriously Dampened My Evening Commut...
- I'm Only On Facebook To Post Blogs And Watch Lives...
- Few Things Needed To Happen More Than The "Ignitio...
- In What Will Be My Hardest, Most Pointless Project...
- Because It's Friday
- February ( 21 )
- January ( 21 )
- December ( 12 )
- November ( 23 )
- October ( 28 )
- September ( 19 )
- August ( 25 )
- July ( 23 )
- June ( 37 )
- May ( 34 )
- April ( 33 )
- March ( 43 )
- February ( 43 )
- January ( 47 )
- December ( 55 )
- November ( 47 )
- October ( 52 )
- September ( 48 )
- August ( 43 )
- July ( 44 )
- June ( 53 )
- May ( 39 )
- April ( 50 )
- March ( 57 )
- February ( 37 )
- January ( 40 )
- December ( 41 )
- November ( 42 )
- October ( 43 )
- September ( 53 )
- August ( 62 )
- July ( 63 )
- June ( 78 )
- May ( 66 )
- April ( 50 )
- March ( 61 )
- February ( 51 )
- January ( 36 )
Powered by Blogger.