Monday, March 4, 2013
Posted by Dub Jeezy // at 10:12 PM //
In What Will Be My Hardest, Most Pointless Project Ever: I'm Making A March Madness Style TV Theme Songs/Opening Credits Tournament Bracket
1000% the dumbest thing I have ever concocted. Thought I'd get flashy on a Monday morning and embark on something super ambitious. Bad idea. I don't even understand the idea of making a bracket. What goes where? What do I call it? All very confusing.
But I do know that I'm a TV Show/Opening Credit Theme song aficionado. I know them embarrassingly well. My analysis would make a nerd lose his virginity on the spot. I don't even know what that means, but it's pretty potent. With that skillset, I never really had a choice but to make a bracket. I put the poll on Facebook and got a meager response, but I got some good ideas with my own genius brain.
Here are some pre-bracket thoughts:
- Yes, Fresh Prince will be a 1 seed and it is the overwhelming favorite.
-There are going to be a lot of cartoons on there, so be ready for that.
-My hardest decision currently is: Do I include VR Troopers, Beetleborgs, and Superhuman Samurai Sybersquad separately, or combine them into one sure-to-lose 16 seed?
-The mixture of black shows and white shows may create a bit of a race riot which I'm thoroughly excited for.
-I will have some costly omissions since I was a 90s kid and didn't eff with anything pre-1990 except for season one of Family Matters and Wonder Years. So don't expect many shows from that era.
-Reboot will not sniff this fucking bracket
This ongoing post may be the end of WMD or the start of me being a billionaire creative thinker. Either or really.
WMsDiary On Twitter
What's Hot This Week
-CNN Reports: Boston Resident, 21, rearranged an entire weight room, killing 6 innocent bystanders. In general, I have always been a physic...
Instead of posting a picture of a man's ass, I chose a picture of a kitten playing with a parrot. If you're upset about that, then...
What an asshole, huh? How come you just can't be a squirrel, bro? Bury some acorns, run in the middle of the road and do normal squir...
When I get rich I am going to do so many things that I know only I find hilarious. It's one of the luxuries of making bank. I can s...
Watch out Japan , Belgium just threw its hat into the ring. I can only imagine the Belgian Weird Shit Czar (every country has ...
The Old Stuff
- December ( 2 )
- November ( 7 )
- October ( 10 )
- September ( 11 )
- August ( 10 )
- July ( 14 )
- June ( 11 )
- May ( 11 )
- April ( 10 )
- March ( 14 )
- February ( 16 )
- January ( 21 )
- December ( 13 )
- November ( 33 )
- October ( 33 )
- September ( 26 )
- August ( 34 )
- July ( 31 )
- June ( 31 )
- May ( 21 )
- April ( 20 )
- Does Anyone Want To Get Weird And Split This $150 ...
- Aaron Carter Is Plotting To Kidnap Chicks In Miami...
- Phil Jackson Coming Into Twitter REAL Hot
- I Added A Paypal Donation Button. Wanna Click It?...
- Allen Iverson Is Stuck In 1998 And I'm Completely ...
- The "Flute Guy" Is The Bane Of My Existence
- The First "Girl Meets World" Photos Are Giving Me ...
- Is Adopting An Orphaned Polar Bear The Correct Pla...
- Looks Like "Hostgator Dotcom" Finally Wants His Fa...
- Why Yes, Yes I Am
- This Is Why The Terrorists Hate Us
- Jamie Foxx's High School Basketball Picture Is So ...
- Serial Masturbator Tyree Carter Banned From Every ...
- Skipping Through A Lot Of "Theme Song Madness" Bec...
- Yeah, Shots Are Still The Worst Thing In The World...
- "Penis Stealing" On The Rise In Africa
- The Desperation That My Grocery Store Is Displayin...
- Round 1 Match-Ups: 3) Salute Your Shorts vs. 6) Fr...
- Our Newest Great National Nightmare: SINKHOLES
- Round 1 Match-Ups: Fresh Prince of Bel Air vs. Dar...
- Theme Song Madness Begins!
- DeAndre Jordan Just Ended Brandon Knight's Basketb...
- If You're Worried About Dancing In The Bar This We...
- This Dead Guy Seriously Dampened My Evening Commut...
- I'm Only On Facebook To Post Blogs And Watch Lives...
- Few Things Needed To Happen More Than The "Ignitio...
- In What Will Be My Hardest, Most Pointless Project...
- Because It's Friday
- February ( 21 )
- January ( 21 )
- December ( 12 )
- November ( 23 )
- October ( 28 )
- September ( 19 )
- August ( 25 )
- July ( 23 )
- June ( 37 )
- May ( 34 )
- April ( 33 )
- March ( 43 )
- February ( 43 )
- January ( 47 )
- December ( 55 )
- November ( 47 )
- October ( 52 )
- September ( 48 )
- August ( 43 )
- July ( 44 )
- June ( 53 )
- May ( 39 )
- April ( 50 )
- March ( 57 )
- February ( 37 )
- January ( 40 )
- December ( 41 )
- November ( 42 )
- October ( 43 )
- September ( 53 )
- August ( 62 )
- July ( 63 )
- June ( 78 )
- May ( 66 )
- April ( 50 )
- March ( 61 )
- February ( 51 )
- January ( 36 )
Powered by Blogger.