Thursday, August 25, 2011

// //

Did Anyone Catch This Giant Fucking Rat Getting Killed By A Pitchfork In Brooklyn?

Brooklyn, stand up. Concrete jungle where outrageously large rats are made of, indeed.

I was convinced this picture was photoshopped to a hundred thousand, trillion. There is no way that a rat can be that big. Hell, there's no way that's a rat. That's clearly a medium sized dog or a big ass guinea pig.

How is my man up here grasping this pitchforked rat without vomiting and burning it with fire? Kinda impressive actually. But let's talk about the elephant in the room--the act of the rat getting pitchforked. I don't think I've ever seen a pitchfork in my entire life. Reasonably unsure of how they operate and how one gets their hands on one. I damn sure know that no one from the Marcy projects should be wielding one. That being said, good job by this random dude in having the dexterity to straight up impale this fucker. Not a run of the mill rat right by any means.

Jay-Z can NOT be happy about this type of publicity for Marcy Projects.

12 Reactions to this post

1. Anonymous said... August 26, 2011 at 8:47 AM

wowzers

2. Meghan said... August 26, 2011 at 12:29 PM

it's fine. not like I live in Brooklyn or anything.

3. Anonymous said... December 24, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Trapper Glue Boards are non-poisonous glue traps that capture rats and mice. Trapper glue boards come in a package of two face-to- face that separates easily for placement. Trapper glue boards are ideal to use in food plants, kitchens, restaurants, food processing plants, hospitals, residences, zoos and other sensitive areas where the use of poison is prohibited or discouraged. For better results it is recommended to be used with the Trapper Plastic tunnels.
    glue boards for mice

4. Anonymous said... February 11, 2013 at 10:22 AM

It is not a pitchfork it is a rake anyway.

5. Mueeid Soomro said... July 28, 2018 at 2:54 AM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  6. yanmaneee said... May 21, 2020 at 4:39 AM

adidas stan smith
    kd shoes
    kobe sneakers
    yeezy
    supreme hoodie
    yeezy shoes
    balenciaga shoes
    supreme
    adidas zx flux
    curry 6 shoes

7. Smith said... June 6, 2020 at 6:40 AM

You ought to have Blu-kote, which is a cleaning shower/fluid that can be utilized on parasite and wounds. You'll require Oxbow Critical Care, which is for hand taking care of. chinchillas

8. mahnoor said... July 8, 2020 at 7:16 AM

Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. 콘돔

9. johannas said... July 23, 2020 at 7:24 AM

Brodifacoum reduces Vitamin K in the body which leads to decreased blood clotting ability.הרחקת חולדות

10. faizan said... October 3, 2020 at 7:18 AM

When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. getting married in vegas

11. faizan said... October 3, 2020 at 7:20 AM

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! wedding las vegas

12. awais said... October 25, 2020 at 2:37 AM

When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. black panther hoodie