Monday, April 25, 2011

// //

Men Holding Babies

Men know exactly what they're doing when they get that innocent solo picture snapped cradling their brother's/cousin's/sister's/random lady at the mall's/you name it's infant. They look up at the camera endearingly, careful to balance a macho glance with such an emotional scene. They crook the baby up so they're still managing a simultaneous little flex of a bicep, but try to make it look like it all just happened naturally.

"LOOK. I am so strong but I am holding such a tiny baby. Can you even believe what a catch I am?" And we (being women everywhere) can't help but love it every single time. Giddy sighs and melty swoons and testing out your last name and we are DONE.

And that's all it takes, guys. I'd like to tell you we are smarter than that, but I can't. The baby pic is like Kryptonite to our entire gender. Just ask Dub J. He knows.

10 Reactions to this post

1. Mo Blogger said... July 8, 2017 at 3:59 PM

Those little bodies might look like they can't accomplish much but the fact is that those babies are working really hard to grow up! http://martywells4.weebly.com/

2. Unknown said... July 22, 2017 at 2:52 PM

Most babies only need one or two diapers, a change of clothing just incase of an accidental overflow of the diaper, wipes, powder and/or cream and a toy or two. best diaper/diaper reviews

3. Richard Yates said... November 3, 2017 at 10:08 AM

The most noticeable one will occur as women overtake men as the dominant gender in the US workforce - something which may be happening as of this writing. guarantor loans

4. Unknown said... December 5, 2018 at 6:28 AM

Having some place safe to put your baby while you cook or get dressed is imperative and babies love the movement they give.Booster car seat guide for parents

5. Hales said... September 1, 2019 at 1:12 PM

A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Babykledij

6. Faiza Jee said... December 5, 2019 at 4:15 AM

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Baby Wipe Warmer

7. Muhammad Rafey said... December 7, 2019 at 1:45 AM

Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. best mattress for graco pack n play

8. Muhammad Rafey said... April 10, 2020 at 3:55 PM

9. Muhammad Rafey said... May 3, 2020 at 5:19 AM

This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… holding strong novel

10. yanmaneee said... August 18, 2020 at 7:19 AM