Monday, February 27, 2012
Posted by Dub Jeezy // at 10:28 PM //
First and foremost, I'm a hater. I've gotten the invite to the Playa Hater's Ball the past 10 years, but declined because I'm too much of a hater to go. That said, this motherfucker is worth $350 million dollars. Granted, I am definitely happy to see a black guy killin' it quite like he is, but I sure as hell wish I had Scrooge McDuck money.
To answer your question friend, I have no fucking idea. My mom is to Tyler Perry, what 13 year old girls are to Justin Bieber. Dude can take a shit on a pastel and my mom will pay thousands of dollars for it and hang it up in the living room. Straight up lost her. To prove it wasn't hereditary, I checked in with my dad to get his opinion on the matter and his response: "Didn't 'Mrs. Doubtfire', 'Big Mama's House', and 'Big Mama's House 2' already happen?" My thoughts exactly. I guess Tyler Perry REALLY dove into cross-dressing and absolutely killed it in that movie. Must have method-acted his dick off...literally. Tucked back, sitting-down-peeing like a boss all during shooting. That has to be it, right?
Still, 350 mil is a stupid amount of money. You don't get that from putting out three consecutive #1-in-sales-cross-dressing-movies. You have to attack the black sitcom audience. The black sitcom has essentially been dead ever since Will Smith, Martin Lawrence, Jamie Foxx, and the Wayan's Bros wanted to make some legitimate money. Perry saw an opening and created two of the worst television programs of all time because he knew there was a void to fill. If you had the unfortunate pleasure of being unable to find the remote before "House of Payne" and "Meet the Browns", you know exactly what I'm talking about. Insert a laugh track, a middle-class black nuclear family, random white neighbors, a BBQ grill, black social issues, and you have those two shows. I've accidentally watched the first 2 minutes of so many episodes, I know virtually the entire plot. It's crass, corny, and borderline offensive regardless of your race. Pure genius on Perry's part. If there's no competition, just keep throwing out a shit product.
If there were no other blogs on the internet, Working Man's Diary would essentially be pictures of hot girls rated on a scale on 1-10. That's it. Just a picture and a number. Tyler Perry, is more or less doing his own version of putting up a picture and a number. I hate/respect this dude big time.
WMsDiary On Twitter
What's Hot This Week
-CNN Reports: Boston Resident, 21, rearranged an entire weight room, killing 6 innocent bystanders. In general, I have always been a physic...
Immediately following my quitting of work yesterday, two of my main bros and I made the pilgrimage to the great times mecca known as New Yor...
What an asshole, huh? How come you just can't be a squirrel, bro? Bury some acorns, run in the middle of the road and do normal squir...
Watch out Japan , Belgium just threw its hat into the ring. I can only imagine the Belgian Weird Shit Czar (every country has ...
As you guys know I've been fairly active this week. Finally decided to take some of the weight off of Dub's back and help...
The Old Stuff
- December ( 3 )
- November ( 7 )
- October ( 10 )
- September ( 11 )
- August ( 10 )
- July ( 14 )
- June ( 11 )
- May ( 11 )
- April ( 10 )
- March ( 14 )
- February ( 16 )
- January ( 21 )
- December ( 13 )
- November ( 33 )
- October ( 33 )
- September ( 26 )
- August ( 34 )
- July ( 31 )
- June ( 31 )
- May ( 21 )
- April ( 20 )
- March ( 28 )
- February ( 21 )
- January ( 21 )
- December ( 12 )
- November ( 23 )
- October ( 28 )
- September ( 19 )
- August ( 25 )
- July ( 23 )
- June ( 37 )
- May ( 34 )
- April ( 33 )
- March ( 43 )
- A Dude Drank Some Gasoline, Followed It Up With A ...
- School In A Bit Of Hot Water For Offering "KKK Chi...
- What Facebook Has Turned Into
- I Can't Wait Til I'm Old And Get To Inexplicably S...
- Yoga Petitioning To Become An Olympic Sport
- Friends Ask Dub: "What's The Deal With Tyler Perry...
- New York Couple Gets Plane Poop Dropped On Them Wh...
- Big Shout Out To This Bird That Sacrificed It's Li...
- So What Happens When The "Act Of Valor" Actors Act...
- Unnecessary Vicious Reader Email: "I Bet You're No...
- Why Hasn't Facebook Asked Me To Switch To Timeline...
- Heath Ledger Ollie'ing Over Christian Bale
- Would It Be In Bad Taste If I Downloaded The Brail...
- Dubstep Cat Is Way Cooler Than You And Me
- Zuckerberg Is Not Pleased With Iman Shumpert
- Did Anyone Hear About The Dude That Was Trapped In...
- Serious Question: Can You Get Static Electricity’d...
- RIP Facebook Friday
- I Give "Pong Beer" Two, Maybe 3 Weeks Tops
- Why I Don't Eff With The Ocean
- NYC Fashion Week Is Going HAM
- Bulldog Just Vibing To Adele
- Relearning How To Tie My Shoes
- Guys Night Out
- Umm, I Guess?
- Valentine's Day In A Nutshell
- Pennsylvania Being Overrun With Purple Squirrels
- When Arsenal Soccer Player Aaron Ramsey Scores, Fa...
- Facebook Friday #A Zillion
- I Hate Memes
- NBATV's Fan Of The Week Last Night Was Hilarious
- Does Anyone Know How To Schedule Physician/Dentist...
- The Working Man's Diary Podcast #6
- Come On Now...
- What The Fuck?
- Tight-Rope Guy And Eastwood Won The Superbowl
- My Signature Is Getting More Dickish As The Days G...
- Facebook Friday #?
- If You Have Netflix, You Should Be Watching These ...
- Friends Ask Dub: "How Awful Are The People That Be...
- So There Are Self-Guided Smart Bullets Now?
- January ( 47 )
- December ( 55 )
- November ( 47 )
- October ( 52 )
- September ( 48 )
- August ( 43 )
- July ( 44 )
- June ( 53 )
- May ( 39 )
- April ( 50 )
- March ( 57 )
- February ( 37 )
- January ( 40 )
- December ( 41 )
- November ( 42 )
- October ( 43 )
- September ( 53 )
- August ( 62 )
- July ( 63 )
- June ( 78 )
- May ( 66 )
- April ( 50 )
- March ( 61 )
- February ( 51 )
- January ( 36 )
Powered by Blogger.