Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Posted by Dub Jeezy // at 4:53 PM //
Never Read "Red Rain", But I Already Know It's The Scariest Book That Was Ever Written In The History Of Literature
So many thoughts, ideas, and grievances flowing through my head right now that I barely know what to say:
-R.L. Stine was NOT a pen name.
-He actually might be the most Jewish person of all-time.
-It's incomprehensible that he was a New York Times Bestseller.
-"Red Rain" is 100% a never-released "Goosebumps" title about a town that rained blood.
-The review on the front highlights "real characters", because R.L. is grown now and doesn't want to talk about murderous sponges and Camp Jelly Jam.
But enough with the riff-raff, let's talk about what really needs to be discussed: "Night of the Living Dummy 2." That shit was the scariest, most life-altering book I have ever read. Had me sleeping in my parents' bed like a bitch and explaining to them how a doll was going to kill me. It wasn't until Dad gave me the PG version of the "if you can't beat the shit out of a ventriloquist dummy, I will basically disown you" speech that I was able to continue living my life.
As far as I'm concerned, Goosebumps were adult novels and there was no reason that I or any other kid should have read that shit. What's next? Count Chocula popping up on True Blood? Animorphs getting remastered by the bitch that wrote "50 Shades of Grey"?
Nothing about this was TV Y-7:
WMsDiary On Twitter
What's Hot This Week
-CNN Reports: Boston Resident, 21, rearranged an entire weight room, killing 6 innocent bystanders. In general, I have always been a physic...
Never seen a dude killing the scene like Charlie is right now. Each day I get a new favorite quote from this guy. First one was, "I...
So I was thinking about my career food intake today and came to some pretty stunning realizations. My life can basically be broken down i...
Is this picture NSFW? I think it is. To the untrained eye that looks a lot like..ah, I'll stop. Chris Bosh had a rough year being t...
(An interesting play on words based on the show "Friday Night Lights") Here we are again. Another Friday and we are left with mo...
The Old Stuff
- December (6)
- November (33)
- October (33)
- September (26)
- August (34)
- July (31)
- June (31)
- May (21)
- April (20)
- March (28)
- February (21)
- January (21)
- December (12)
- November (23)
- This Guy Appears To Have Found A Loophole In Hallo...
- The Definitive List Of The Worst Halloween Candy Y...
- Life After A "Hurricane Day"
- Blogging Live From "We All Gon' Die" Central
- Well, This Squirrel Ruined My Weekend, My Hallowee...
- Click On Those Weird Links At The Bottom Of My Pos...
- The Mayans Won
- What Not To Look Like If You're Trying To Commit F...
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Can't Get Marri...
- Old As Shit
- Wyclef Jean Covered In Crisco, Doin' The Damn Thin...
- Just Don't Let The Hipsters Get To This $20 Cardbo...
- "Stinky" The Dolphin Is Raping Everything
- How Often Do You Wash Certain Things?
- Why Are Giant Eyeballs Washing Ashore? Seriously,...
- Dude Kicked Out Of Bar For Having A Mullet
- My iPhone Passcode Changed From 4 To 6 Digits And ...
- Is There Anything In This World Worse Than An Unac...
- CNN Reports: This Squirrel Has The Plague
- Log-On And Get Your Ass Kicked. Gamertag: DubJ102...
- Never Read "Red Rain", But I Already Know It's The...
- It's Almost Imperative That I Get My Hands On One ...
- Al Gore Thinks The High Altitude In Denver Hurt Ob...
- Props To This Dog That Got Hit By A Car, Didn't Di...
- Tackling The Tough Questions
- That Time Lolo Jones Made Fun Of Eric LeGrand For ...
- Facebook Is Really Out Here Trying To Get People A...
- Questions You Thought You Can Answer, But Actually...
- September (19)
- August (25)
- July (23)
- June (37)
- May (34)
- April (33)
- March (43)
- February (43)
- January (47)
- December (55)
- November (47)
- October (52)
- September (48)
- August (43)
- July (44)
- June (53)
- May (39)
- April (50)
- March (57)
- February (37)
- January (40)
- December (41)
- November (42)
- October (43)
- September (54)
- August (62)
- July (63)
- June (78)
- May (66)
- April (50)
- March (61)
- February (51)
- January (36)
Powered by Blogger.