Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Posted by Dub Jeezy // at 2:51 PM //
Weddings are tough. Just a year of planning, freaking out, severing friendships, freaking out some more and recognizing that you're stuck with one person until you die. A lot going on in your head during the big day so it's completely understandable if you want to get a little weird.
It's common courtesy to let the bride dictate most of the wedding because it's 95% for the woman and 5% for the man, but with that 5% you pretty much have free reign. Justin Timberlake just happens to be a hobo fetishist and needed their well-wishings before he said "I do." Completely understandable. I'll probably request a 20 foot projection screen with a Nintendo 64, Super Smash Brothers and like 75 beers at the reception. Guys are weird, we're going to surprise you with some odd requests sometimes. Hopefully at this stage in their relationship, Jessica was able to see this coming to an extent and let it breeze under the rug.
For those of you that think this is offensive, pfft. Homeless people love camera time and they undoubtedly got paid more money than they were going to make just standing there otherwise. For every 5 hobos that buy mouthwash, nips and heroin with their earnings, one of them will open a savings account and accrue interest while peddling the corner.
JT can do no wrong in my eyes. Jessica's a lucky lady.
WMsDiary On Twitter
What's Hot This Week
-CNN Reports: Boston Resident, 21, rearranged an entire weight room, killing 6 innocent bystanders. In general, I have always been a physic...
(An interesting play on words based on the show "Friday Night Lights") Here we are again. Another Friday and we are left with mo...
So I was thinking about my career food intake today and came to some pretty stunning realizations. My life can basically be broken down i...
Is this picture NSFW? I think it is. To the untrained eye that looks a lot like..ah, I'll stop. Chris Bosh had a rough year being t...
Have to call a spade a spade here, this dude killed it. Sure, none of us are going to sleep tonight, but a victory is a victory. D...
The Old Stuff
- December (5)
- November (33)
- October (33)
- September (26)
- August (34)
- July (31)
- June (31)
- May (21)
- April (20)
- March (28)
- February (21)
- January (21)
- December (12)
- November (23)
- This Guy Appears To Have Found A Loophole In Hallo...
- The Definitive List Of The Worst Halloween Candy Y...
- Life After A "Hurricane Day"
- Blogging Live From "We All Gon' Die" Central
- Well, This Squirrel Ruined My Weekend, My Hallowee...
- Click On Those Weird Links At The Bottom Of My Pos...
- The Mayans Won
- What Not To Look Like If You're Trying To Commit F...
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Can't Get Marri...
- Old As Shit
- Wyclef Jean Covered In Crisco, Doin' The Damn Thin...
- Just Don't Let The Hipsters Get To This $20 Cardbo...
- "Stinky" The Dolphin Is Raping Everything
- How Often Do You Wash Certain Things?
- Why Are Giant Eyeballs Washing Ashore? Seriously,...
- Dude Kicked Out Of Bar For Having A Mullet
- My iPhone Passcode Changed From 4 To 6 Digits And ...
- Is There Anything In This World Worse Than An Unac...
- CNN Reports: This Squirrel Has The Plague
- Log-On And Get Your Ass Kicked. Gamertag: DubJ102...
- Never Read "Red Rain", But I Already Know It's The...
- It's Almost Imperative That I Get My Hands On One ...
- Al Gore Thinks The High Altitude In Denver Hurt Ob...
- Props To This Dog That Got Hit By A Car, Didn't Di...
- Tackling The Tough Questions
- That Time Lolo Jones Made Fun Of Eric LeGrand For ...
- Facebook Is Really Out Here Trying To Get People A...
- Questions You Thought You Can Answer, But Actually...
- September (19)
- August (25)
- July (23)
- June (37)
- May (34)
- April (33)
- March (43)
- February (43)
- January (47)
- December (55)
- November (47)
- October (52)
- September (48)
- August (43)
- July (44)
- June (53)
- May (39)
- April (50)
- March (57)
- February (37)
- January (40)
- December (41)
- November (42)
- October (43)
- September (54)
- August (62)
- July (63)
- June (78)
- May (66)
- April (50)
- March (61)
- February (51)
- January (36)
Powered by Blogger.