Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Posted by Dub Jeezy // at 4:14 PM //
Well it goes without saying that this is the unluckiest squirrel in the game right now. Out of all the squirrels out there doing squirrel-like things, this poor bastard contracted the fucking plague. Like, not a little cold or anything. The plague. Something we haven't seen since our textbooks showed a bunch of crudely drawn Brits getting bitten by rats.
That's the equivalent of me waking up, going to work, hitting the gym, coming home and contracting polio. Just doing normal half-man, half-blogger things and contracting thought-to-be eradicated diseases. It'd undoubtedly suck, but that "Yeah, I can't come in today on the account that I have polio now" phone call would be a big bag of fun.
Don't worry guys, health officials gave us a list of rules to follow in order to not contract squirrel plague:
-- Avoid contact with squirrels and other wild animals
-- Do not feed or touch wild animals
-- Do not touch dead animals
-- Do not rest or camp near animal burrows
Just a crack team right there. That's basically telling me not to be homeless or a street urchin, but for those of you out there that considered poking a dead rat with an un-gloved finger, I'm glad I could help. Also, what the FUCK is an animal burrow? I could be near one right now and would never know.
WMsDiary On Twitter
What's Hot This Week
-CNN Reports: Boston Resident, 21, rearranged an entire weight room, killing 6 innocent bystanders. In general, I have always been a physic...
So I was thinking about my career food intake today and came to some pretty stunning realizations. My life can basically be broken down i...
(An interesting play on words based on the show "Friday Night Lights") Here we are again. Another Friday and we are left with mo...
Is this picture NSFW? I think it is. To the untrained eye that looks a lot like..ah, I'll stop. Chris Bosh had a rough year being t...
Have to call a spade a spade here, this dude killed it. Sure, none of us are going to sleep tonight, but a victory is a victory. D...
The Old Stuff
- December (5)
- November (33)
- October (33)
- September (26)
- August (34)
- July (31)
- June (31)
- May (21)
- April (20)
- March (28)
- February (21)
- January (21)
- December (12)
- November (23)
- This Guy Appears To Have Found A Loophole In Hallo...
- The Definitive List Of The Worst Halloween Candy Y...
- Life After A "Hurricane Day"
- Blogging Live From "We All Gon' Die" Central
- Well, This Squirrel Ruined My Weekend, My Hallowee...
- Click On Those Weird Links At The Bottom Of My Pos...
- The Mayans Won
- What Not To Look Like If You're Trying To Commit F...
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Can't Get Marri...
- Old As Shit
- Wyclef Jean Covered In Crisco, Doin' The Damn Thin...
- Just Don't Let The Hipsters Get To This $20 Cardbo...
- "Stinky" The Dolphin Is Raping Everything
- How Often Do You Wash Certain Things?
- Why Are Giant Eyeballs Washing Ashore? Seriously,...
- Dude Kicked Out Of Bar For Having A Mullet
- My iPhone Passcode Changed From 4 To 6 Digits And ...
- Is There Anything In This World Worse Than An Unac...
- CNN Reports: This Squirrel Has The Plague
- Log-On And Get Your Ass Kicked. Gamertag: DubJ102...
- Never Read "Red Rain", But I Already Know It's The...
- It's Almost Imperative That I Get My Hands On One ...
- Al Gore Thinks The High Altitude In Denver Hurt Ob...
- Props To This Dog That Got Hit By A Car, Didn't Di...
- Tackling The Tough Questions
- That Time Lolo Jones Made Fun Of Eric LeGrand For ...
- Facebook Is Really Out Here Trying To Get People A...
- Questions You Thought You Can Answer, But Actually...
- September (19)
- August (25)
- July (23)
- June (37)
- May (34)
- April (33)
- March (43)
- February (43)
- January (47)
- December (55)
- November (47)
- October (52)
- September (48)
- August (43)
- July (44)
- June (53)
- May (39)
- April (50)
- March (57)
- February (37)
- January (40)
- December (41)
- November (42)
- October (43)
- September (54)
- August (62)
- July (63)
- June (78)
- May (66)
- April (50)
- March (61)
- February (51)
- January (36)
Powered by Blogger.