Friday, October 12, 2012
Posted by Dub Jeezy // at 11:09 AM //
I'm done with awful things washing ashore. Shit is so played out. Instead of dead bodies, mutated creatures and rogue monster eyeballs, how about something nice?
Where are the lighthearted stories about beachcombers finding dry checks for $1 billion floating along the shoreline? At the very least, a luxury sedan with 1,000 miles on it should pop up along the eastern seaboard every once in awhile. Nope. We just get one big ass, lonely eyeball and millions of tax dollars lost determining what it's attached to, which I'm NOT mad at. Since we'll probably have to kill it at some point. Because there is a monster lurking in the water with one eye right now and I'd bet the farm that he's probably not thrilled about it. His peripherals must be so off.
Also, what asshole sees this, picks it up and calls the authorities? You best believe I'm instagramming the shit out it, tweeting something witty and running as fast as I can because giant eyeballs are only a little baller and a lot of gross.
WMsDiary On Twitter
What's Hot This Week
-CNN Reports: Boston Resident, 21, rearranged an entire weight room, killing 6 innocent bystanders. In general, I have always been a physic...
Never seen a dude killing the scene like Charlie is right now. Each day I get a new favorite quote from this guy. First one was, "I...
So I was thinking about my career food intake today and came to some pretty stunning realizations. My life can basically be broken down i...
You can't really feel THAT bad for a guy that voluntarily adds an apostrophe to "Richard" Here's Robert Ri'char...
(An interesting play on words based on the show "Friday Night Lights") Here we are again. Another Friday and we are left with mo...
The Old Stuff
- December (7)
- November (33)
- October (33)
- September (26)
- August (34)
- July (31)
- June (31)
- May (21)
- April (20)
- March (28)
- February (21)
- January (21)
- December (12)
- November (23)
- This Guy Appears To Have Found A Loophole In Hallo...
- The Definitive List Of The Worst Halloween Candy Y...
- Life After A "Hurricane Day"
- Blogging Live From "We All Gon' Die" Central
- Well, This Squirrel Ruined My Weekend, My Hallowee...
- Click On Those Weird Links At The Bottom Of My Pos...
- The Mayans Won
- What Not To Look Like If You're Trying To Commit F...
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Can't Get Marri...
- Old As Shit
- Wyclef Jean Covered In Crisco, Doin' The Damn Thin...
- Just Don't Let The Hipsters Get To This $20 Cardbo...
- "Stinky" The Dolphin Is Raping Everything
- How Often Do You Wash Certain Things?
- Why Are Giant Eyeballs Washing Ashore? Seriously,...
- Dude Kicked Out Of Bar For Having A Mullet
- My iPhone Passcode Changed From 4 To 6 Digits And ...
- Is There Anything In This World Worse Than An Unac...
- CNN Reports: This Squirrel Has The Plague
- Log-On And Get Your Ass Kicked. Gamertag: DubJ102...
- Never Read "Red Rain", But I Already Know It's The...
- It's Almost Imperative That I Get My Hands On One ...
- Al Gore Thinks The High Altitude In Denver Hurt Ob...
- Props To This Dog That Got Hit By A Car, Didn't Di...
- Tackling The Tough Questions
- That Time Lolo Jones Made Fun Of Eric LeGrand For ...
- Facebook Is Really Out Here Trying To Get People A...
- Questions You Thought You Can Answer, But Actually...
- September (19)
- August (25)
- July (23)
- June (37)
- May (34)
- April (33)
- March (43)
- February (43)
- January (47)
- December (55)
- November (47)
- October (52)
- September (48)
- August (43)
- July (44)
- June (53)
- May (39)
- April (50)
- March (57)
- February (37)
- January (40)
- December (41)
- November (42)
- October (43)
- September (54)
- August (62)
- July (63)
- June (78)
- May (66)
- April (50)
- March (61)
- February (51)
- January (36)
Powered by Blogger.