Thursday, April 15, 2010
Posted by Craw // at 10:05 PM //
Times they are changing...Since when is it alright to have Internet connection when serving a respective jail sentence. No worries everyone, mega-star rapper Lil Wayne is alive and well, as we can see on his new blog from the big house. Yes, weezythanxyou.com is available to all from the man himself during his time isolated from the world. Good to know if I ever decide to commit a federal crime I can keep posting on the Working Man's Diary.
"Life happens quick. The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done, you lose valuable time planning what you can and will do," says Wayne through probable wifi hookup in prison. "Trying to tear down the past prohibits you from building up your future. So for my time here, my physical will be confined to the yard. My love and my spirit, however, know no boundaries."
Reports confirm he hand writes everything with his team coming in from there to type and format his words to the site...But let's be serious. I'm guessing the possibilities are endless. There's no boundaries here, and no excuses to stop working. I'm talking albums, tours, the whole works. You know he's got Drake set up on gmail. There's gotta be some kind of mixing program on his laptop. Who's to say they can't put him on jumbotrons through vidchat at major venues all over the country. That'll certainly be the day...and I don't think we're too far off.
WMsDiary On Twitter
What's Hot This Week
What an asshole, huh? How come you just can't be a squirrel, bro? Bury some acorns, run in the middle of the road and do normal squir...
As you guys know I've been fairly active this week. Finally decided to take some of the weight off of Dub's back and help...
I'm not one to get particularly political, especially about healthcare reform. It's very complicated and there's always s...
Instead of posting a picture of a man's ass, I chose a picture of a kitten playing with a parrot. If you're upset about that, then...
Remember And 1 shirts? They were those novelty basketball shirts that did the shit-talking for you because you were likely too busy missing...
The Old Stuff
- December ( 2 )
- November ( 1 )
- October ( 2 )
- August ( 1 )
- July ( 2 )
- June ( 2 )
- May ( 2 )
- March ( 3 )
- February ( 4 )
- January ( 3 )
- December ( 4 )
- November ( 2 )
- October ( 3 )
- September ( 1 )
- August ( 5 )
- July ( 4 )
- June ( 5 )
- May ( 1 )
- April ( 6 )
- March ( 8 )
- February ( 7 )
- January ( 5 )
- December ( 3 )
- November ( 7 )
- October ( 10 )
- September ( 11 )
- August ( 10 )
- July ( 14 )
- June ( 11 )
- May ( 11 )
- April ( 10 )
- March ( 14 )
- February ( 16 )
- January ( 21 )
- December ( 13 )
- November ( 33 )
- October ( 33 )
- September ( 26 )
- August ( 34 )
- July ( 31 )
- June ( 31 )
- May ( 21 )
- April ( 20 )
- March ( 28 )
- February ( 21 )
- January ( 21 )
- December ( 12 )
- November ( 23 )
- October ( 28 )
- September ( 19 )
- August ( 25 )
- July ( 23 )
- June ( 37 )
- May ( 34 )
- April ( 33 )
- March ( 43 )
- February ( 43 )
- January ( 47 )
- December ( 55 )
- November ( 47 )
- October ( 52 )
- September ( 48 )
- August ( 43 )
- July ( 44 )
- June ( 53 )
- May ( 39 )
- April ( 50 )
- March ( 57 )
- February ( 37 )
- January ( 40 )
- December ( 41 )
- November ( 42 )
- October ( 43 )
- September ( 53 )
- August ( 62 )
- July ( 63 )
- June ( 78 )
- May ( 66 )
- Friday Night Tips: Do My (Or Your) Moves Cut It O...
- This Video Is Not Realistic
- The Everyday Illusions of Stallone in Rocky IV
- Can't Decide What's Cooler
- Kobe, Lakers Remain #1 In Jersey Sales
- Alert: Don't Give This Book To Your 5 Year Old
- Would You Eat This?
- This Picture Has Been Plaguing Me For The Longest ...
- The Truth About Pokemon
- Who's Next: Stern Is Ready for Another $35K
- How Does One Get Hit By These Things?
- So You're Saying She's Not Drunk?
- If Pictures Can Explain Themselves...
- Need Numbers!!! Lost My Phone AGAIN!!!
- Is This What "Glee" Is All About? Because If It I...
- How A Real Life "Work" Draft Would Go For Me
- 12-year old Tony Royster Jr. Puts Me Back In My Pl...
- First Annual WMD NFL Mock Draft Pt. 2
- First Annual WMD NFL Mock Draft Pt. 1
- Who in the World Will Take TO?
- He Got Game: Denzel Preparing Ray Allen for Tonigh...
- I Don't Know What This Thing Is, But I Wish It Wel...
- Put Me In A "Nightmare On Elm Street" Movie And Be...
- Charles Barkley Shows Us How The "Every Man" Uses ...
- "Oh, No Dogs Allowed?" "It's Cool, I'll Just Wait ...
- If You Have Two Hundred Bullets Left In The Klobb,...
- Whats Up Bro, Trying To Get a Lift In?
- If Routinely Going To Work Hungover As Balls Is Co...
- Can Lil Wayne Keep Working In Prison?
- Remember When Candace Parker Beat JR Smith In The ...
- What To Do When Stephen Hawking Is Just Chillin' I...
- What's Scarier...Chickens Or Jello?
- My Take on the New KFC Double Down
- Searching Yahoo Answers For "How Does One Acquire ...
- I Refuse To Believe Vodka Tastes Better With Bacon...
- In The End...We Are Douchebags
- Backwards Bowler Proves Innovation Is Key
- Need A Lot Of Cute Images In My Life Right Now
- Mark Sanchez Studying At Yale In Effort To Get "Sm...
- Welcome To The Jungle
- What's Scot Pollard Up to These Days?
- Simply a Must Watch
- Underwear Crisis: 2010
- It's Probably For The Best Gordon Hayward's Shot D...
- A Response to Back America's Pastime
- And May God Help Our Souls, Mainly Mine
- Baseball: The Worst Sport In The World
- How I Would Fair On My Favorite Shows If I Randoml...
- 2010 NBA Hall of Famers: DJ, Malone, Pippen
- To Make Light of April Fools Day...
- March ( 61 )
- February ( 51 )
- January ( 36 )
Powered by Blogger.